[AT] 8N ring and pinion

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Fri May 6 18:50:04 PDT 2005

On 6 May 2005 at 12:34, H. L. Staples wrote:

> I think it was Mike that just recently talked about doing business with
> N-Complete.
>
>  I am sure they could tell you what parts will interchange.

	I have done small parts business with N-Complete several times and have found them very
friendly and helpful each time. They know their stuff and have a decent catalog
available. Their place is not as fancy as you might think. It is in an old farm
fertilizer and chemical dealers compound of buildings, decent but not fancy. I enjoy
walking in and looking around. They are maybe 40 miles north of me. They also usually
have a row or two of future rebuilds / organ donors sitting outside.

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. In America 100
years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA