[Farmall] Harvester Highlights

Mike Schmudlach mschmudlach at charter.net
Thu May 5 20:09:39 PDT 2005

I had the privilege of hauling Neal Stone's Exp. Regular around early this
year.  It lived at my house for awhile.
Kinda of neat having the earliest known Farmall at your place.  One of the
guys who served his apprenticeship working for me's grandfather test drove
the first 200 Regulars.  I have a lot of his papers abut it.  Bob has a copy
of one of his letters talking about his time in Chicago at the plant.
Mike