[AT] Steam Threshers show/ Pawnee Oklahoma

Wayne Snelling wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Wed May 4 10:31:33 PDT 2005

I got out early this morning to get my trailer loaded for Pawnee show
and immediately got the fork lift stuck. Could not get any of the things
loaded I wanted to take to Pawnee so I will not be there this year.
Should have stayed home last weekend and gotten the work done but the
boss had other ideas. Not fair that I spend 15 hrs in a weekend driving
while all sleep and then when I get home  the forklift is stuck in the
mud. I got a T-shirt for that but keep it hidden. Sorry fellows but
maybe I can get there next year.

Wayne