Was [AT] Skid steer; NOW -My skid steer

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Mon May 2 21:18:34 PDT 2005

Greg, there are reasons the K-series engines are no longer available on
new equipment.  It's not just because they're not EPA-compliant.  Some
models run exceptionally hot and basically burn themselves up.  When you
add that they all made use of splash oiling, you've got a formula for
frequent breakdown.  Some of the Magnum series aren't much better.  The
Command series finally seems to "have it right."  If you have the space,
retrofit a Command engine on your loader.

JMTC.

Larry