Was [AT] Skid steer; NOW -My skid steer

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon May 2 14:35:15 PDT 2005

I don't really thing that the difference of 400 rpm will be all that
noticeable. You can always run the Honda slightly below its full rated
speed. I would say that you can't go wrong with any of the Honda small
engines, from what I have heard.

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Nothing so completely baffles one who is full of trick and duplicity
himself, than straightforward and simple integrity in another. -Charles
Caleb Colton, author and clergyman (1780-1832)