[AT] OT: Help: Looking for a new Dog Toy OT

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Mon May 2 11:33:18 PDT 2005

>>Most folks who own a pet will understand this request. Well maybe they
>>will ..

I haven't seen that particular toy, but around here Petsmart has the largest
selection probably followed by Walmart.

My 8 m.o. yellow lab puppy has a stuffed monkey he carries everywhere. It's
been re-sewn for the last time. I have to find a replacement. If you tell
him you need a beer he will pop open the cooler and bring you back a cold
one. One of these days I hope to demonstrate this around a Portland
campfire.

Warren