[AT] OT: Help: Looking for a new Dog Toy OT

Bob Seith seithr at denison.edu
Mon May 2 11:48:25 PDT 2005

Barkley Beagle, now four years old, has a half-dozen toys strewn all
over the house. He'll play with one nonstop until he loses it (it will
roll behind something where he can't get it), and then he will go find
another, which becomes his new inseparable companion.

Occasionally, when I'm moving stuff around, I come upon one of the
long-lost toys. If I call him over, he goes into joyous rapture, as if
being reunited with a long-lost relative.

One has to be taken to bed every night and slept upon. Gotta keep those
toys disciplined, y'know...

Bob Seith