[Steam-engine] Peerless Steam Traction Engine for sale on eBay

steve hall livesteam at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 07:25:41 PDT 2005

Thanks. I am well aware of the scams. They have already tried to scam me on
several items that I am selling on non eBay sites. Lots of offers to me for
more than I want and the excess to be sent by me to their shipper. Right!
Beth if I have some one wanting this tractor transported are you available?
I know a few that can haul it but it is nice to know more haulers. My wife
is doing much better. This was her fourth operation and they cleared far
more polups out of her sinuses than past operations. With prayers(and
fingers crossed) she will not need another. However our money situation has
gone in the hole totaly. I just sold the 5 ton army 6X6 and 20 ton tilt
trailer last week that I was restoring to haul the Peerless to shows. Now we
need to sell the Peerless. We are going to sell the rare early water wagon
seporately later. Many thanks, Steve & Darlene