[AT] D17 Power Director Drops out of High Range

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun May 1 15:59:55 PDT 2005

Hi Will,

My D-14 pops out of high occasionally if I don't slam it in hard enough.  I
think mine is right on the edge of needing adjustment.
Carl's advice is correct.  You will need a manual before you try to adjust
it so take Carl up on his offer to send you the information or go out and
buy the I-T manual for it.

Charlie