[AT] Some ads from the 3/26 Lancaster Farming

Phil Auten pga2 at hot1.net
Sun Mar 27 10:11:30 PST 2005

Mike,
The IB is basically a regular A-C B with the final drives rotated forward
90°. The front axle is unique to the IB with the short
pivot tubes to get it lower like the rear, but the bushings are the same as
the regular B. Engine, transmission, clutch and
related parts are the same as the regular B, but the torque tube is
different (shorter, I think). Rear fenders are unique as well.
As long as the "different" parts aren't broken or otherwise damaged, parts
are not a problem. There are two different types
of IBs out there. The normal IB has a 6"-8" channel iron frame around the
engine area and the other does not. The one without
the frame is often referred to as an "Orchard B". Other than the frame,
they are pretty much the same.
I would go for it in a "New York Minute" if I had the money.

Phil