[Farmall] lets talk Farmalls

Ivan Cousins ivancou at alltel.net
Fri Mar 25 18:49:44 PST 2005

Maybe , if the server will let me post . I cant get it to change my mail
address .  I got a call from a friend today , my  A  spent last summer at
his house .I'm digging out the hill behind his garage, to give him more room
.   His son had such great time running it   that I asked him if he'd like
me to will it to him . All I had to do was show up with the truck and he'd
load it .He even kept the gas tank filled . We moved about eighty ton of
fill last year ,need about hat much more to finish up around the back of the
garage . .
   Anyhow his father in law lives next door , wants his driveway widened .
Snow is still piled up around the car hauler , man what's the old guys rush
, it'll take a couple hours to dig it out so I can move the tractor over to
his place . Well I really need the fill for out around the back of the
garage so I guess my farmall leaves next week . Ivan