[Farmall] Farmall f-30 price?

Lane Freeman somopharm at rcn.com
Thu Mar 31 15:29:37 PST 2005

Prices seem to vary widely by geographic area from watching the prices
posted.  Here in eastern PA F-30's are rare as hens teeth and usually
command a very high price.  Junkers will usually bring $1000 just for parts
and a descent runner may bring$3500.  I watched a duck bill bring $5500.
Regulars, F-20's F-12's and F-14's tend to bring $500 to $2000  Of course
these are auction prices and you may get lucky on a private deal if the
seller doesn't know what they are worth.

As others have mentioned they are big and very heavy and taker a stoudt
deckover trailer to move one.  The center ramp of my trailer has a bow in it
from the weight of an F-30 on the tricycle wheel.

Lane Freeman