[Steam-engine] Groton Website

Jeff Smith steamenginesmitty at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 12:07:17 PST 2005

George,

In you photo collection you have a few photos of
engines built by the Arnold's of Marietta, Ohio. As a
child, I can remember when Mr. Arnold (deceased)
finished the traction engine.  I think I was about 8
years old at the time he brought it to its first show.
 Is that engine in the photo called the "Goat" and
have a painting on the back of a goat?

Thank you,

Jeff Smith