[AT] I need help on 3 pt

Clint D driggars at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 31 10:10:07 PST 2005

I found my valve problem for the hydraulics, it was not a relief valve. really not
a problem at all.
When the loader is removed, there is a screw that sets a spool setting for if or
not if the loader is attached or not

This was never set for the loader being unattached, so I turned it and everything
worked great, took 3 seconds

here is a pic of the valve and setting
http://client.webshots.com/photo/310432329/310434125JEIibX

I also attached a pix but probably will be stripped on some groups

Thanks everyone that gave input on this problem I had

you are all great

Clint