[Steam-engine] Moving an engine a long distance

George Erhart gerhart at columbus.rr.com
Thu Mar 31 05:13:42 PST 2005

Rev,

That was how my wife's uncle brought it down from Columbiana county to my
place. Unfortunately, I only have a 1/2 ton pickup and need it to pull an
enclosed trailer full of my 7 1/2" gauge train stuff.

I am currently trying to get a plan together of how much it will cost me to
move. Moving the engine is a big unknown for me.

Thanks,
George