[AJD] JD Rattle Can Classic Green paint mismatch

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Mar 30 22:02:07 PST 2005

I just had my first experience with two Classic Green JD rattle can paints
being significantly different.  Both are labeled "Classic Green". I haven't
checked lot numbers yet. The first can I used was the lighter color of
green, the next can came out much darker which I think is "AG Green". I'm
color deficient so bear with me but these are radically different colors and
if I can detect it they must be really different. :-)  Either I have
mislabeled cans here or JD has really changed the Classic Green color in the
last year or so.  I don't know how old these two cans are but I know they
are less than a year old. I'm positive of that. It is possible they were not
purchased at the same time.  But....

Very noticeably different. Anyone else experience this?

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com