[AT] It is nice to be home

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Wed Mar 30 11:57:11 PST 2005

Cecil,

I'm not as anxious to gain back the weight as I'm sure I'll soon gain too
much.  I've already gained 6 of the 47 pounds I lost.  This would be a good
place for me to stop gaining!  My appetite has come back stronger than ever.

I expect the tractors to still do some of the mowing since most of the yard
was laid out with them in mind.  The back yard has a marker tree in the dead
center so by starting at the tree and mowing in a spiral nearly 2 acres can
be mowed pretty fast with no lost motion.  Most of the trees and bushes are
laid out in not obvious rows which helps a lot.  Both of my mowing Fords
have 6' finish mowers.  (I hate to even think of selling either one)

This picture was taken about 1997 so the landscaping has developed
considerably.  The last time it was mowed before the picture was from the
outside in.

http://members.toast.net/gwill/album/Homestead/Homestead_aerial_view.jpg

The CubFest in June would be a good place to shoot for... I know I am!  I
hope you and Lucille can come.

I'm sure many on the list were happy to see your update.

Best regards to you, Lucille, and Jack Daniels.

George