[AT] It is nice to be home

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Wed Mar 30 08:08:38 PST 2005

> Cecil,
>
> It's great to hear from you!  I know your thoughts about the end of the tunnel.  If your experience is anything like mine the internet contacts will soon be a big part of your day.
>
> We went to our son's house Saturday for the holiday and also to celebrate his birthday.  It was great to be out!  Those great grandchildren are growing like weeds.
>
> I've driven my pickup about 20 miles so far.  (Doctor still says no driving)

	Good morning, George. Thank you for your support over the past
couple weeks. Lucille brought me all the email and cards and yours were
important to me.

	I had a gallon and a liter of fluid around my right lung and
a full liter around my left lung that tried to suffocate me and kept
me from gaining weight, sleeping, and eating properly. It took too long
to figure out what it was but was cured in matter of the same day after
they had it doped out. My weight dropped to around 110 pounds and I was
ready for the boneyard. I'm up over 120 now, sleeping like a log and
have a great appetite. It almost got me, however, and was scary at the
end. The same team of doctors who worked on Clinton were the same trio
who figured out what my problem was and when they were in my room, told
me they would do mine also personally - which they did the same day. I
was outside by myself yesterday for the first time in several months and
the sunshine sure felt good.

	My doctors said I cannot drive either but I will. grins

	My best friend bought a Zero Turn mower for his wife to drive
when he was diagnosed with heart problems two years ago. He bought a
Ferris because it is a commercial mower and he knows the dealer but it
looks just like yours. I drove it and it is easy to learn and fun to
drive. He told me he will never try mowing with a tractor again as it
is too much fun to drive it himself.

	Take care and hope to see you later this spring or summer. I
hope you are seeing a light at the end of the tunnel also and coming
along the way you hoped you would. You have been in our prayers also.

Best regards to you both, and to Reba.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson