[Farmall] lets talk Farmalls

Arthur Umland artsd at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 08:06:18 PST 2005

    Hi Mike,
        Just for the sake of clarity I will quote the following from the Guy
Fay and Andy Kraushaar book, "Original Farmall Hundred Series
1954-1958."  "The 130s were descendants of the 100s, which descended
originally from the Farmall A."

        My understanding for what it is worth is that the Farmall 100 series
evolved from the Super A line, while the Farmall 200 series evolved
from the Super C line.

      Regards,
                           Art