[Farmall] lets talk Farmalls

Arthur Umland artsd at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 07:55:32 PST 2005

<<  240U is a nice machine with decent live hydraulics, but it is still
a Super C down deep (same transmission, rear, and only slightly
improved engine). Same non-live PTO.  >>

    Perhaps I have not done my homework as well as I should Mike. I
thought live PTO was part of the package as well as a 2 or 3 point
hitch?
    Art