[AT] Some ads from the 3/26 Lancaster Farming

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Mar 27 19:57:58 PST 2005

Not exactly right Phil.  It is a Farmall A sized tractor except for being
lowered.  It is an industrial version of the B and was made for mowing
highways or for orchard work.  It has more HP than a A and I think as much
or maybe more than a Super A but I'm not sure about that.  It has roughly
twice the HP of a Cub.

If Cecil felt up to chatting he could tell us more because he has one.
There were 28xx of them built from 39-58.

The price seems ok to me considering the cab and plow.

Charlie