[AT] Orchard B

Larry & Barb Dotson dotson at loganrec.com
Sun Mar 27 15:15:40 PST 2005

Phil
The orchard B is considered an IB but it does NOT use the shorter torque
tube. The Orchard uses
the standard B torque tube so is about 8 inches longer than the IB but due
to the final drive being
rotated, is about 10 inches shorter than the standard B. The fenders used
for both the IB and IBO
were originally from the WC/WD with special mounts. There were a couple of
seat version but many
used the WC pan seat and flat spring. The front axle was straight with no
drop for the spindles. I
have my IBO about done, although I am not working on it as I am doing Herb's
G at the present. I
plan to paint mine after I get the G painted.

Larry Dotson
4 Cub Lo-boys (one belongs to Barb)
3 AC's (including the IBO)
1 Massey Harris Pony
1 Cockshutt 20 Deluxe (the one I brought to Portland)
1 Ford 671 Diesel
1 Gibson D (with tiller steer)
1 Yanmar compact diesel
8 riding mowers   (they all run)
5 tillers or 2 wheel garden tractors (some saw the old Troy Built Tiller
Farmer gave me)