[AT] I-H 185

Larry & Barb Dotson dotson at loganrec.com
Sun Mar 27 16:34:18 PST 2005

Dave,
I had been on a search for the International Cub Lo-Boy184. These are  the
red
versions and I had seen one at Greenville a few years back. I had tried to
find one
at a reasonable price. They go quite high, but I finally found 2 over the
winter and
bought them both. They differ from the 185 by being red and are marked like
the
International full size tractor line. They are 18 horse but have an optional
2 speed
rear differential. I don't think the 185 had this option, but may be wrong.
I will
probably look for a 185 to make our collection complete. We have the red and
yellow early Lo-boy and the red 184, so a yellow 185 would make the two
styles
complete. The 154 is basically the same tractor as the 185 with less
horsepower.

Larry Dotson
.