[AT] I-H 185

two4ac at earthlink.net two4ac at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 27 07:38:45 PST 2005

He was looking for one for a long time.  I had never seen one, but knew the
model number.  Then one day on the way to Dave Laugheads house I saw one for
sale on the roadside.  I turned around and gave it a quick visual inspection
and then got on the cell phone.  A couple days later it was in my
Stepfathers barn.  It is in Great shape.  He has only had to do some work on
the ignition and the PTO and it was cherry.

David D. Gibson
1941 Allis Chalmers B
1942 Allis Chalmers C
1947 Allis Chalmers C