[AT] I need help on 3 pt

Clint D driggars at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 26 22:47:28 PST 2005

>I have a kubota L2900 GST that is giving me some fits, I pulled it apart to fix a
seal at the 4WD front output shaft. I eneded up taking two sections of the
transmission apart doing so.

This tranny has 3 main sections plus the rear final drive/rear end, ok so I got
everythiong back together but some reason now the 3pt will not work?  I never did
go into that part of the drive train. so this has me stumped why it would not be
working.
I can go back and lift the 3pt easily with one hand.   so, possibly something got
disconnjected or something but just cannot see what it could be since I never got
close to the 3 pt part of the drive train

anyone have suggestions? could it need bleeding or something since all the fluid
was drained?

any help will be appreciated

Clint