[AJD] Original JD Service Bulletin Exchange

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Mar 26 17:55:52 PST 2005

In organizing my original JD Service Bulletins I noticed that I have some
duplicates and/or am missing certain issues. I thought I would publish what
I have duplicates of or am missing and maybe between us all on the list we
can exchange SB's to complete our books.

I have duplicate sets of 1956, 1957 & 1958 that are missing some of the
issues:

1956 (236-248):

Missing 236, 241, 243-248

1957 (249-260)

Missing 249, 250, 254, 259, 260

1958 (261-272)

Missing INDEX, 265, 266, 270

All the rest I have of these years in duplicate. So depending on what you
have extra or need maybe we can improve the completeness of our respective
collections.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door