[Farmall] Selling my 656 Hydro - FOR SALE - REPLY DIRECTLY

Paul Bazzetta bazzetta at execpc.com
Sat Mar 26 14:08:20 PST 2005

Hi Guys.
Sold the farm.  Done plowing snow (famous last words in March in Wisconsin).
No longer need anything this big.

1967 (by serial number)
IH Farmall 656 Hydro
Wide Front
Diesel
Needs a starter switch (I use a screw driver)
I bought it 4 years ago in Black Earth Wisconsin. Carter & Gruenewald went
through it before I brought it home.
Previous owner said it had the hydro rebuilt about a year before he sold it
to me.  Hydro has been fine.  New HyTran each year and new filters at least
once per year (more when I bush hogged a lot).
I used is with 6" brush mower, hay baler, rake, crimper, post hole digger
and rear blade.
Did everything I ever asked it to do.  If it were a utility tractor I would
keep it but it's too tall for my needs now.
Advertised in the Wisc State Farmer for $5400 OBO.

Will sell for $5100 to an ATIS Farmall list member.

Also have a compact NH baler and an old NI sickle mower.

Reply off list to me :  Bazzetta at execpc.com

-Paul