[AT] Pitchforks - new vs. old.

Phil Auten pga2 at hot1.net
Fri Mar 25 18:40:03 PST 2005

I sure miss my True Temper "Rocket" claw hammer! It disappeared somewhere
the last time I painted the house back in '00. It was absolutely the best
hammer
I ever owned, including the Plumb that I got for free. My dad had the same
hammer
back when I was a kid, he won it in a sales contest back about 1952. I bought
mine because I couldn't destroy his, no matter what I did with (read to) it.

Phil