[AT] Pitchforks - new vs. old.

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Fri Mar 25 09:10:55 PST 2005

On 25 Mar 2005 at 11:23, DAVIESW739 at aol.com wrote:

> Boy sure took you a long time to learn that the  old stuff is a lot better
> than that junk they sell now a days.
>
> I have an  old 4 prong pitchfork that I use daily to feed with its ten time
> better than any  new one I know I have tried them too. I even spent $8 to get a
> new handle for it  last summer.

	Hi Walt:

	It took me a long time because I have a good supply of the good old stuff and seldom
have occasion to use the new stuff.   :-)
	Dang !!! handles are getting high though. I priced one not long ago in a farm store and
it was higher than a new tool with a comparable handle. I watch for flea markets where
some guys sell seconds from the handle factory.

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. Here 100 years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net