[AT] O.T. Computer question

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Mar 21 03:20:40 PST 2005

Download Firefox and forget about IE.
<http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/>

Your hair will stop falling out, your eyes will clear, and your blood
pressure will drop 10 points. :-)

I never use IE unless it is absolutely necessary (for example, when
downloading from Microsoft).

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

He that is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell
and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. -Thomas Paine,
philosopher and writer (1737-1809)