[AT] Left or right combines?

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat Mar 19 07:23:56 PST 2005

Gosh Dudley,  that sounds very familiar.  I think you hit it on the head.  I
had forgotten about that y deverter valve but now I can picture it in my
mind and earlier I had thought about using a sack needle in that spiral
pattern.  However, it wasn't uncommon to sow something up that way with a
sack needle around our place so I wasn't sure I was remembering it from my
grand fathers place or not.  Now I think that is exactly what was being done
and I was probably the one kicking the bags off.  By the way my experience
would have been about the same time, 58, 59 or 60.

Charlie