[AT] Left or right combines?

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Fri Mar 18 13:15:18 PST 2005

Charlie, I think a lot of them were sewed, some might've tied a miller's
knot.

At the little show that Mike's Farm puts on I had one of my combines
there and one of the guys that used to work at the mill we bought feed
from when I was small came by.....he showed me how to tie a miller's
knot, but I still can't!

Al