[AT] Fw: Truck & Tractor Tool Guide Part Two

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Thu Mar 17 19:29:04 PST 2005

I was in the doctor's office that afternoon.  I couldn't hardly stand
it.  It really hurt to blink.  Fortunately, I  didn't have to wear a
patch.

That afternoon after I left the doctor's office, I went to TSC and got a
pair of safety glasses.  I had been lucky to that point.  Now I wear my
safety glasses when I am grinding and even when I am using the wire
wheel or any other activity that can get crap in my eyes. That afternoon
the eye doctor really bawled me out, for my own good.

As I get older, I am realizing the importance of safety and taking care
of myself..

Lou