[AT] Fw: Truck & Tractor Tool Guide Part Two

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Mar 17 10:17:59 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: jfgrant <jfgrant at triton.net>
To: ATIS <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 1:22 AM
Subject: [AT] Fw: Truck & Tractor Tool Guide Part Two

>              Truck & Tractor Tools Part Two
>
>  ANGLE GRINDER - Device guaranteed to set fire to all the rags and open
tins
> of highly flammable cleaning fluids, at the far end of the shop, that you
> were sure the sparks couldn't reach ..

Reminds me of my angle grinder "incident" last harvest. Working in the dark
with trouble light trying to remove a stubborn bearing from a combine. This
was in a very awkward location requiring standing on a box, reaching up,
over and down behind the return elevator with the heavy duty angle grinder.
I don't know if it was the heat or the smoke that finally alerted me that
the arm of my coveralls was starting to burn from the steady stream of
sparks and hot metal coming directly off the grinding wheel. Burned a hole
through my coveralls and shirt but luckily, no further. I guess it could
have been worse.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/