[AT] Cecil Monson in Hospital

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Mar 13 09:29:40 PST 2005

Thanks for the update Dave but I wish it were better news.  I keep regular
contact with Cecil but he won't complain so it is hard to find out about his
problems.  I knew he was not doing well and was having problems gaining
strength and weight since his surgery but didn't know he was back in the
hospital.

He is most certainly in my thoughts and prayers.

Charlie