[AT] Cecil Monson in Hospital

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Sun Mar 13 08:38:42 PST 2005

    Dave;
    Thanks for the update on Cecil. I wish to add my thoughts
and prayers for his recovery.

    Tha VAIW is sitting patiently in the barn for the winter to
end and get back to the shows. The VC hasn't changed much other
than an engine rebuild. It still has its red paint and looking
for a job here on the farm.

                Gene