[AT] Some ads from the 3/12 Lancaster Farming

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Mar 13 05:33:49 PST 2005

FWIW, I remember that thread about the sickle bar knife grinder, Mike.
I thought of that as I "kicked" one on the basement floor of the
"Antique Warehouse" in Goodland, Kansas, this past Friday.  I thought
about buying it because "someone will need it" but the Jeep was already
full of family hand-me-downs that we loaded up out in Colorado, so I let
it go.  If anyone is traveling I-70, the antique mall is right next to
the grain elevator on 17th street, and the grinder is down the stairs
and to the right.

Larry