[AT] Attempted injection of common sense... (was) ZTR's laughing

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Fri Mar 11 17:51:29 PST 2005

Its actually a pair of 25hp Yanmarturbo diesels. As for therapy, I do
occasionally plant my rear on a sulky behind my old Gravely L with the 30"
crossed blade deck and just tune everything else out while I mow a couple
acres around my pond. I rarely have the luxury of having enough extra time
to actually do this though. The whole reason for having a ZTR is to free up
more time to do more enjoyable things like going fishing.