[AT] Attempted injection of common sense... (was) ZTR's laughing

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Fri Mar 11 14:01:15 PST 2005

>>	Slow down and enjoy life, you only get to do it once.   :-)
>"farmer", Esquire

All that's well and good Farmer but a 50hp turbo diesel mower still piques
my interest. For that matter I was thinking about getting a two-stroke
blender to take to tailgating functions to make margaritas in a hurry.

Seriously, you raise some good points. There are some tasks I do that I
don't want to rush. I bush-hog in a lower gear than I have to because I
enjoy checking the land as I go- I push-mow my lawn (the grassed area is
small) even though I have a rider because I like doing it. I have air
wrenches but still love the click of a ratchet. Some things we have to do
can be more therapeutic than chorelike if done with the right attitude.

Warren