[AT] Wallis Restore help

LeRoy Price III leroy_price3 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 17:30:46 PST 2005

I noticed on a little used tractor that someone in Argentina is trying to
identify
and restore a Wallis:

His note follows and if anyone would like to help him his email is:
oresteseich at hotmail.com

Hello, my name is Orestes Eichhorn, and I´have a old Wallis, from old
parent´s, I don´t know wath model is, it have the direction gear box on the
side, on the half, not over the axis, top of radiator of castle iron, 112
milimiter diameter of the chamber o cylinder, the magnet, cauburetor and
governor are missing.
I need information about my tractor, manual´s owner or spare parts.
Thank´s for your attention. Again, thank´s, sorry for my english.

LeRoy