[AT] trimming the fleet

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Wed Mar 2 12:33:18 PST 2005

Dean,
	You probably know too much about computers and web sites.<g>  Dumb old
me with the help of my son designed the thing.  I am sure something is
blocking on your end.  It works just fine here and Mike Sloane has got
to it.  The links down the left side open a new page while leaving the
main page up.  Maybe that is the buggaboo.  Those updates are outdated
too, aren't they.  I need to spend some time with that page, I guess.
See if this gets you anywhere.

http://elwood.longlines.com/~rlcook/For%20Sale.html

If it does, perhaps you can work backward.  Hint....there is no Deere
stuff for sale.......yet.<vbg>

Ron Cook
Salix, Ia

ps: the list is working at a nice speed today.