[AT] Breakage

Mattias Kessén Mattias.kessen at telia.com
Fri Mar 11 01:27:59 PST 2005

How true. We had a discussion about this two days ago when i helped a friend changing tires on his brothers companies  Kangoo (small Renault pickup). We were in thier shop/garage using one metre extensions to unbolt the squeaking bolts when I popped the stupid question of where to find some grease. My friend who who's not an employee of his brother(and also believes in grease/lube) only using the car shaked his head and the garagelandlord Began laughing and didn't stop for a minute or two. When the landlord had stopped laughing he told us a whole bunch of stories about what happened with their equipment due to lack of maintainance(?)
    I occasionally break things mostly because the machines I have are the kind that their previous owner considered as worn out, more or less :-o At work we had some people breaking drive chains at new pavers in less than 3 months (worldrecord?) At lest the mechanic didn't get his hand sticky when demounting :-(

/Mattias

P.S. I refused to put on tires without greasing the bolts and after a while found some beneath a thick layer of dust.