[AT] Breakage

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Thu Mar 10 16:47:46 PST 2005

It always amazed me seeing a tractor with the hood off or
side panels off. I always think to myself what the heck
happened that caused the guy to use the tractor without
it's sheet metal. Nothing looks so bad and rigged as a
tractor without sheet metal. I'd rather see an old work
horse all rusty than one incomplete. There's an old
farmer near me that has a 7020 Allis-Chalmers that looks
like the last time it saw the shed was when it came from
the dealer. The hood is off and the cab is all beat up
and it sits out all the time. I guess it's a testament to
the quality of the machine that after all the abuse it
still gets out there and does it's job.
Rob