[AT] Q. for JD "experts"--or anyone.

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Mar 10 10:39:50 PST 2005

That is why I suggested the flourescent dye.  (not realizing the head was
already off)  It will leave a trail anywhere there is a leak and a black
light will show it up very clearly.  I think some brands of Stop Leak have
it built in.  I know that in years gone by the Stop Leak that Ford Dealers
used had dye in it.

Charlie