[AT] Q. for JD "experts"--or anyone.

jfgrant jfgrant at triton.net
Thu Mar 10 08:16:06 PST 2005

I agree Walt. I had an engine that we tore down 3 times before we found the
crack. Everything looked great before we magnafluxed it and then the crack
jumped right out for us to see. Looks can be deceiving!. Check every
possibility first before putting back together. Saves a LOT of time and
frustration.  Just My Thoughts,  John Grant