[AT] ZTR's laughing

James West jameswest2500 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 05:07:27 PST 2005

When,  I was looking to buy my JD 727 ZTR last year, I talked to my brother
in law, as he owns a mowing service. He has nothing but the Dixie Chopper
brand ZTR, I looked at his, and yes they are built tuff, and I am sure would
due a great job. But there is no real local dealer here and this is no small
town. One garden center store was listed as a dealer, I called them. None in
stock, but I could drive over at look at a picture. No parts on hand. No
financing!

So I went to my Deere dealer, they loaned me one ASAP so I could try it out,
they delivered it to me 30 miles each way for them, I never even had to fill
anything out, just pure trust. As far as they know I could have been a bum.
(Bad credit risk)

After one cutting, I called them back and told them to bring me a new one. I
gave them my credit info, and the next day they dropped off a brand new 727
ZTR, pickup the loaner, and I am one happy camper.

I have lots of trees to go around, and the ZTR cut my mowing time about in
half. So lets recap.

Local Deere dealer, parts, service, loaner mower if mine has to go in to the
shop, great deal on financing, 2.5 percent nothing down.

Deere was the way for me.