[AT] Re: Recommend Antique tractor magazine

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 18:33:14 PST 2005

I take almost all the antique tractor mags I can.. I am an information
junkie  with a historical bias ( if its old I want to know about it)

anyway.

I quit taking the  red power and Wild Harvest  and have got   both Oliver
magazines
both JD's  stopped taking  either Moline and AC  mags     ALL strickly on the
time to read and cost  deal

I really do like Antique power  but for the reason you say  you  dont  ===
the odd balls.
This machines kinda need some help in letting people know what they  are.
:)
eddie