[AJD] Crankshaft Splind Repairs

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 18:49:03 PST 2005

     I was looking a little closer at my BO Lindeman
purchase,   and it appears that the clunking noise in
the clutch is worn (badly) splines on the clutch
driving disc and the splines on the end of the
crankshaft.

      I have heard of people having these build up and
re-machined?  has anyone had this done?  I am sure I
can buy a new clutch driving disc for much less than I
can fix it,  but I am not certain the the crankshaft.

                    Chris