[AT] ZTR's

RJK.Sr Farmall at riverview.net
Tue Mar 8 11:38:59 PST 2005

The biggest problem for me with the ZTM is they are single
purpose machines.  I live in Michigan where we cut grass less
then 6 months out of the year. The rest of the year it be a big
dust collector in the tool shed...

What I ended up with was a front mower tractor, front wheel
drive, rear wheel steer.  It's not quite as maneuverable as a
ZTM but it'll far out performs a belly mower tractor.

With the tractor I got a finish mower, leaf an snow blower.
There about 25 other attachment offered for this tractor so I
could keep it working everyday all year around...

I have the Steiner diesel so I'm including a URL but John Deere,
New Holland, and Kubota offer similar units.

http://www.steinerturf.com/products/tractors/230/

There are also some front mower, articulating tractor offered
by Steiner, Ventrac and Power Trac.  They're a little less maneuveralbe
then the rear steer tractor but being 4WD get around better in the
snow country...

Richard
West Michigan..