[AT] Good tractor day

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Mar 8 08:16:02 PST 2005

That would work Richard but I don't think it is necessary.  Much easier just
to modify the mount points on the backhoe.  That way I can disconnect from
the backhoe and go to another 3pt implement without having to remove and
replace the lower 3 pt arms.

If I were going to a permanent mount I'd use the hard point on the axle
housing.

My D-14 has the draft control (Traction Booster) actuator built into the
lower 3pt mounting assembly so there is some inherent lost motion at that
point even if I did it as you suggest.

Thanks for the idea though.

Charlie